List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typo in KGpg
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-24 15:07:11

El Diumenge, 24 de novembre de 2013, a les 11:32:42, Vít Pelčák va escriure:
> I think that tipos are exempted from freeze.

Not really, see http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.12_Release_Schedule

Ok, you may think that a typo is "clear errors", but that's not the spirit of
the text :D

The spirit is that "clear error" is something that may cause an error to the
user reading it, in this case "Authentification vs. Authentication" the
english user will still probably understand it, but by fixing it you're making
all the other translations vanish. So it's not a so obvious yes to me really.

OTOH, I don't run a translation team and I just introduced new strings to 4.12
so I'm obviously not going to object.

Cheers,
  Albert