List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Clean up of Kooka translations
From:       Jonathan Marten <jjm2 () keelhaul ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-11-11 8:50:11

"Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor@ukr.net> writes:
> Hi,
> From what I know, you can do everything from above-mentioned list of
> actions. It does not harm, even make the translation better. Just do not
> forget to commit your results. ;)

Thanks for confirming that Yuri, just thought it better to check for
my first work on I18n for anything.  Is it OK to commit the updates to
SVN now, at this stage of the 4.12 release cycle (documentation freeze
is November 20th)?

Best regards, Jonathan

--
Jonathan Marten                         http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk