List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Vietnamese Translation Suggestion for Calligra
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-20 19:02:11

El Dimecres, 21 d'agost de 2013, a les 01:33:50, Mr. Phan Anh va escriure:
> 1. My name is Anh Phan and currently I am the translator for OpenOffice 4x
> project for Vietnamese Localization.

Hi,

> 2. Here is my public profile on Transifex:
> https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/ppanhh/
> 3. I would like to join in the translation of Calligra for Vietnamese
> Localization.
> Besides, I also would like to translate other projects on KDE.
> So please send me the instruction to do the translation for Calligra.

Please contact Phương Lê Hoà ng, he's the latest person that commit to KDE
translations to KDE in Vietnamese (in April this year). If he doesn't come
back to you in one week, please come back here and we'll see how to proceed.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: You can find Phương Lê Hoà ng address at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kde-common/accounts?view=markup
username lehoang