El Dimecres, 21 d'agost de 2013, a les 01:33:50, Mr. Phan Anh va escriu= re: > 1. My name is Anh Phan and currently I am the translator for OpenOffi= ce 4x > project for Vietnamese Localization. Hi, > 2. Here is my public profile on Transifex: > https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/ppanhh/ > 3. I would like to join in the translation of Calligra for Vietnamese= > Localization. > Besides, I also would like to translate other projects on KDE. > So please send me the instruction to do the translation for Calligra.= Please contact Ph=C6=B0=C6=A1ng L=C3=AA Ho=C3=A0ng, he's the latest per= son that commit to KDE=20 translations to KDE in Vietnamese (in April this year). If he doesn't c= ome=20 back to you in one week, please come back here and we'll see how to pro= ceed. Cheers, Albert P.S: You can find Ph=C6=B0=C6=A1ng L=C3=AA Ho=C3=A0ng address at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kde-common/accounts?view=3Dmarkup username lehoang