List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kdesvn future
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2013-07-07 13:42:50

Hi,

Just if someone is interested a few words about Kdesvn future from the new
maintainer:

> > BTW, will the new fixed version be released or is it just a last stand
> of
> > Kdesvn?
> >> Thanks in advance for your answer.
> >I hope. Commit 5fe61b8 would justify a new release (send bug reports to
> bugs.kde.org instead of the now-closed old bug tracker)
>No plan yet, however.
>Christophe

Meanwhile if it's interesting for distribution maintainers, this patch:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdesvn.git&a=commit&h=e722fd0f51a77d47839a2d03da04f744acc8b74c

Fixes untranslated messages on the log pane for the translations packaged
with Kdesvn 1.6.

Best regards,
Yuri