List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to revive a inactive team?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-07-06 17:55:35

El Dissabte, 6 de juliol de 2013, a les 20:12:34, Ho Wan Chan va escriure:
> Hello KDE translators,
>
> I would like to do some Chinese (Hong Kong) (zh_HK) translation for KDE.
> However, it does seem that the team is marked as inactive. How do I \
> revive it?

Hi Howard, please translate kdelibs4.po to >= 90% and send it to me in \
private, after that we can do further steps.

You can find the file at \
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/zh_HK/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.po

The essential packages mark if a language is released with KDE or not

http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/

Cheers,
  Albert