List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n services (scripty and webs) moved to a new server
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-05-21 19:08:17

El Dimarts, 21 de maig de 2013, a les 16:04:15, Chusslove Illich va escriure:
> > [: Albert Astals Cid :]
> > In case you find something you find it's horribly wrong, please do not
> > hesitate to complain :-)
>
> Something is wrong with extraction of kubeplayer.pot. Something about that
> kdegettext.rb tool and the Ruby setup on the new machine?

I contacted the kdegettext.rb guy a while ago to see if he could make it work
with newer ruby but no answer so far. I've installed old "gems" versions to
match what we had in the old server and kind of works now (I hope).

Cheers,
  Albert