List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: A plea extragear package maintainers: minor releases for localization updates
From:       R33D3M33R <andrejm () ubuntu ! si>
Date:       2013-05-19 10:20:58

Hello,

thank you both for the input. There are a number of extragear programs
that release regularly (digikam among them) and this is great for us
translators, because you can quickly fix mistakes when users spot them.
However, there are some programs that are not updated, maybe because
there is no need for new features or just authors don't have time to
update them regularly, these are problematic.

I will forward this post to the kde-extragear list and hope that the
authors of not regularly updated programs will respond.

Cheers,
Andrej

Dne 18. 05. 2013 13:54, pis(e Gilles Caulier: