List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translating KDE with Translatewiki
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2013-03-15 20:27:55

Adrián Chaves Fernández wrote:
> Hi guys.
>

> I'm just wordering if this effort to allow translating KDE from translatewiki
> (not the wikis, which use the system already, but the POs, as I understand) is
> known.
>

> For more information: https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:KDE

I guess I will need to wait for the presentation.
But I know that nothing can beat posieve for grepping translations and
creating useful extensions for fixing stuff, even if you don't use summit.
I strongly prefer offline methods (and I guess other people doing a lot of
operation on translations).

Ciao
--
Luigi