List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE-GTK-Config KCM string freeze
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-06 1:57:29

Translating crew!
I'm announcing a string freeze because I'd like to have a release by the
20th February. The code hasn't changed much so it shouldn't be a big
problem, if it is tell me and we can release a patch version with all the
translations in a month.

And of course, if there's any problem please contact me (and remember to CC
me, since I'm not on the list).

Good luck!
Aleix