--f46d042dfc8747b6fa04d504a7a0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Translating crew! I'm announcing a string freeze because I'd like to have a release by the 20th February. The code hasn't changed much so it shouldn't be a big problem, if it is tell me and we can release a patch version with all the translations in a month. And of course, if there's any problem please contact me (and remember to CC me, since I'm not on the list). Good luck! Aleix --f46d042dfc8747b6fa04d504a7a0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Translating crew!
I'm announcing a string freeze because I'd like to have a rele= ase by the 20th February. The code hasn't changed much so it shouldn= 9;t be a big problem, if it is tell me and we can release a patch version w= ith all the translations in a month.

And of course, if there's any problem please contac= t me (and remember to CC me, since I'm not on the list).

=