List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Installing translated po files
From:       Volkan Gezer <volkangezer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-04 20:44:56

Hello,

On kde-i18n channel i posted my question and got the answer from Yuri
Chornoivan. Then I found commands to process all files in translation
directory and test it by copying all files into locale folder.

echo "Find PO files, process each with msgfmt and rename the result
into filename.MO"

for file in `find . -name "*.po"` ; do msgfmt -o `echo $file | sed
's/\.po$/.mo/'` $file ; done

echo "Move all MO files to locale folder"

sudo find . -iname '*.mo' -exec mv '{}' /usr/share/locale/<your
language code here>/LC_MESSAGES/ \;

Best regards,
Volkan GEZER
volkangezer@gmail.com