List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Installing translated po files
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-05 19:49:18

El Dilluns, 4 de febrer de 2013, a les 21:44:56, Volkan Gezer va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> On kde-i18n channel i posted my question and got the answer from Yuri
> Chornoivan. Then I found commands to process all files in translation
> directory and test it by copying all files into locale folder.
>

> echo "Find PO files, process each with msgfmt and rename the result
> into filename.MO"
>
> for file in `find . -name "*.po"` ; do msgfmt -o `echo $file | sed
> 's/\.po$/.mo/'` $file ; done
>
> echo "Move all MO files to locale folder"
>
> sudo find . -iname '*.mo' -exec mv '{}' /usr/share/locale/<your
> language code here>/LC_MESSAGES/ \;

This looks exactly as to what the instuctions of
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/Building_KDE's_
l10n_Module do.

Could you please ping me on IRC so we can find out what is wrong with this
instructions?

Cheers,
  Albert