List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: plasma_applet_networkmanagement.po - unextracted strings
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-12-26 17:23:34

написане Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:07:38 +0200, Sergiu Bivol <sergiu@ase.md>:

> Yuri Chornoivan a scris:
>
>> It can be that this is the same problem as it was in August:
>> http://lists.kde.org/?t=134634166800009&r=1&w=2
>
> Yes, it is the same. Lazy me, haven't researched before posting.
>
>> Can you check your version of KDE NetworkManager interface?
>
> It's 0.9.0.5, KDE 4.9.95.
>
> Indeed, the DEB package contains the appropriate version of translations
> for
> some languages; but "ro" is missing, despite us having translated it long
> ago...
>
> Yuri, could you please tell me who should I nag during holidays for
> including
> Romanian translations of [1]?

There are no Romanian translations in upstream tar.bz2, so it must be an
upstream issue. You can ask Kubuntu developers to patch this downstream on
#kubuntu-devel on Freenode, try to file a bug on bugs.kde.org or send a
message to Lamarque V. Souza <lamarque attt kde.org>.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri