List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kstars and akonadi - few comments
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2012-10-15 7:38:46

Hello.

I spotted, that there are more than few new strings in Kstars.

I don't know much about string freeze rules, but probably these do not
apply here as it iks in trunk, right?

In regards of those new strings, would it be possible to add comment,
which woluld be better explaining than "string from libindi, used in
the config dialog".

It is not the case of english, but there are languages, where context
matter a lot uin a way how word is written and not everyone can be
running latest devel version of kstars to test each string on it.

Also, I spotted, that there is incorrect string:
North/Sounth

There are also used strings like "sec" and "msec"

Temperature K -> Temperature (K)

Rest seems to be OK.

In file akonadi_maildispatcher_agent.po I spotted weird sentence:

"Your E-Mail has successfully been sent."

That doesn't sound right to me. Is it correct?

I'd use sentence:
"Your E-Mail has been sent successfully."

Buty I am not native speaker.

Have a nice day.

--
Vit Pelcak