List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Multiple Messages.sh in Rocs
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <phoenixx () uni-paderborn ! de>
Date:       2012-10-01 19:02:32

On Monday 01 October 2012 10:15:26 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> 1) App/Messages.sh extracts to the catalog rocs loaded via KAboutData in
> App/Main.cpp, that works.
>
> 2) RocsCore/Messages.sh should extract the translations to a catalog with a
> different name than rocs, maybe to rocscore, the name of the library?
> Please use K_CATALOG_LOADER in the library to load the translations.
>
> 3) Similar for VisualEditor/Messages.sh, extract to rocsvisualeditor and use
> K_CATALOG_LOADER for this library as well.
>
> Then the translations from the current catalog rocs have to be splitted into
> the three new catalogs rocs, rocscore and rocsvisualeditor.

Thanks for the explenation!

The Messages.sh files were changed with this commit:
http://commits.kde.org/rocs/a39fb5d4d7e8fef8e6f658253bb27baa149d65f2

The catalogs are loaded with this commit (though it seems K_CATALOG_LOADER was
changed to "static const KCatalogLoader loader ("foo");"):
http://commits.kde.org/rocs/baf5bc6045cbeef0735b94a1983eb62dd46bc491

So, only the catalog splitting is missing (which I do not know how to do).

Greetings,
   Andreas