List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Krusader release plans
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-09-05 4:06:19

=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:41:=
44 +0300, Yuri Chornoivan  =

<yurchor@ukr.net>:

> Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:21:05 +0300 =D0=B1=D1=83=D0=BB=D0=BE =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=
=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=BE Pino Toscano  =

 =

> list. ;)

An answer from Jan:

"Hi,

I expect 2.4.0-beta2 to be ready in about a month, but I have no
problem with delaying it until the strings are changed.
If all goes well, I estimate that 2.4.0 can be released by the end of
the year.

Jan"

So I think it is better to fix everything ASAP to be ready for the relea=
se  =

(the beta readiness does not mean much).

Best regards,
Yuri