List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Loading of docker translations in Calligra Sheets
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2012-09-01 19:16:14

Am Samstag, 1. September 2012 20:12:30 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> Hi,
>
> Calligra Sheets "Cell formatting" messages "Font", "Alignment", "Borders",
> "Number format", "Merge" are extracted from
> /sheets/ui/CellToolOptionWidgets.xml
>
> However, with 100% translation Sheets is able to load only those
> translations that exist in calligra.po and calligra-defaulttools.po, not
> the translations from sheets.po (see the attached screenshot, tested on
> git/master but probably affects Calligra 2.5).
>
> What can be the cause of such problems?
>
> Thanks in advance for your answers.

From scripty's daily log:
[snip]
ERROR: there are duplicated POT files:
ArtisticTextShape.pot
AutocorrectPlugin.pot
CalendarTool.pot
ChangecasePlugin.pot
ChartShape.pot
CommentShape.pot
FormulaShape.pot
karbon.pot
KarbonTools.pot
kdgantt.pot
kexi.pot
KexiRelationDesignShapePlugin.pot
kocolorspaces.pot
koconverter.pot
koproperty.pot
krita.pot
MusicShape.pot
PathShapes.pot
PictureShape.pot
PluginShape.pot
SpellCheckPlugin.pot
TableShape.pot
TextShape.pot
thesaurus_tool.pot
VariablesPlugin.pot
VideoShape.pot
--- end duplicated POT files ---
[/snip]

KOffice translation catalogs overwrite calligra ones.

Every now and then I waste some time hunting i18n bus in calligra until I
remember this issue ;(

--
Burkhard Lück