List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Amarok windows installer translation
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-04-24 22:21:21

El Dimarts, 24 d'abril de 2012, a les 11:44:33, Patrick von Reth va escriure:
> Hi I wrote the amarok windows installer and it are only a few strings
> but it would be great if you could add translations to
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/multimedia/amarok/repository/rev
> isions/master/entry/release_scripts/windows/amarok_translation.nsh
>
> If you have added the translation,(and maybe improved the strings) you
> can uncomment the " !insertmacro MUI_LANGUAGE " for the language you
> just added.
>
> If you have problems with the syntax please feel free to ask.

To be optimal this should be integrated in our .po workflow, otherwise it's
quite easy that translations get out of sync, stale, smaller teams don't read
this mail, etc.

Writing an extractor from .nsh to .po is probably trivial, i guess the problem
is "filling" the .nsh with the translations coming from the .po files.

Oh well, if anyone has lots of free time contact me so we can coordinate this
work :D

Cheers,
  Albert