List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Smb4K stable branch and playground
From:       Alexander Reinholdt <alexander.reinholdt () t-online ! de>
Date:       2012-03-17 15:22:47

Am Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 20:01:01 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> Hi!
>
> Some days ago Smb4K stable branch was created [1]. This branch is not
> visible (translatable) for KDE translators as there is no "stable"
> branches for playground applications.
>
> Is it possible to move the application code to extragear?
>
> The move to extragear has many advantages. There are some of them that
> worth to be noted:
>
> 1. Normal translation process with stable and trunk branches.
>
> 2. No need for developers to maintain their own online HTML documentation
> (just link to docs.kde.org will be enough (and you will have HTML for all
> translations for free)).
>
> 3. PDF versions of documentation (like [2], this file is created
> automatically, d.k.o can refresh the PDF every week) and all of its
> translations.
>
> Thanks in advance for your answer.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>
> [1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/smb4k/
>
> [2] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/smb4k.pdf

Hello Yuri,

I already thought about moving Smb4K to extragear. The only thing that holds
me back is that I did not have the time to find out how the review process is
initiated. If you have any pointers I would be grateful.

Best regards
Alexander
--
"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with
experience..." (unknown)