List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Essential packages for HE
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-25 12:23:26

Hi,

The essential packages for the Hebrew team are again 100%. I would like for
Hebrew to be added again in KDE 4.8.1.

I do have another problem:

Mayne of KDE-runtime apps are console utilities. I do have a policy of not-
translating them, as Hebrew (I would dare to say anything not latin1,
specially complex layout language) does not play well in console.

Is it possible to reduce the percentage needed, or add a special exception for
some languages? I see for example the Arabic team, lead by Abdalrahim
Fakhouri, will also need something special dealing. I am not sure how CJK
teams handle output of console applications, but I would like to know.

- diego