List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Are new "trunk" l10n files ported to "stable" automatically?
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-02-16 16:04:13

=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:49:=
25 +0200, Abdalrahim Fakhouri  =

  =

> the
> stable branch or not. Those translations are very important. If it won=
't,
> I'll have to download the stable branch of the files to add the new on=
es
> and commit them!

Hi,

No scripty cannot do this. There are three ways to backport the  =

translations to stable:
1. Just copy your translations into stable (there should be correspondin=
g  =

templates in stable). stable 4.8 and trunk are not that different now.  =

Scripty will do the rest of job during the next run.
2. Use Lokalize projects for secondary synchronization (Open your "stabl=
e"  =

project and use "trunk" as a "branch" catalog in project configuration, =
 =

then just copy all the translation from popup menu of "Secondary  =

synchronization" tool of each item of the project). There was no need to=
  =

do so if you would configure synchronization from the beginning.
3. Use PO_Summit (http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summ=
it  =

)

Hope this helps.