List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Minor tweaks in Kate and xsldbg docs
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-02-03 14:56:04

Hi,

KDE documentation team managed to fix (hopefully) all major bugs in our
stylesheets and docs to allow for localized PDF generation on
docs.kde.org. To reach this goal we have to apply minor changes to Kate
(namely, vi.docbook) ans xslbdg (namely, commands.docbook) documentation.
Only formatting was affected (no changes in strings, nothing to
translate). To allow error-prone PDF creation for your language please
re-generate Kate documentation (kde-baseapps in trunk and stable) and
xsldbg documentation (extragear-sdk) in your language.

Thanks in advance for your work and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Yuri