List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Telepathy 0.3 in string freeze
From:       Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-16 22:49:06

Hi,

the new KDE IM client, KDE Telepathy, is in string freeze for another
release - 0.3, planned for 25th January. We don't have any special
requirements for translations, it's more an "FYI email" :) We'll simply
ship any translations that are available.

I'm sorry to announce it this late, we had some moving and renaming in KDE
Telepathy and lots of stuff was going on, I take all blames for that.

Currently all the latest strings are in git master repos, though after
release we will branch into having a stable release.

Should there be any problems, contact either me directly (I'm also on this
list) or email kde-telepathy@kde.org.

Thanks!
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer