List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re: Fix wrong whatsThis strings in proxy systemsettings module
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-11-15 20:50:29

A Dimarts, 15 de novembre de 2011, Burkhard Lück và reu escriure:
> Am Dienstag, 15. November 2011, 18:04:36 schrieb Martin Schlander:
> > Mandag den 14. november 2011 23:07:44 skrev Burkhard Lück:
> > > I'd like to fix some wrong whatsThis strings for the updated proxy
> > > systemsettings module (http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103131/),
> > > apparently c&p errors from the old module.
> > >
> > > This will lead to 4 fuzzy/new strings, see attachment.
> > >
> > > Is it OK to commit?
> > >
> > > <german translators hat on>
> > > sure
> > > <german translators hat off>
> >
> > OK from DA.
> >
> > But I still think you can do this without asking for permission under
> > Soft Message Freeze:
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.8_Release_Schedule#Thursday.2C_
> > Nov ember_10.2C_2011:_KDE_SC_4.8_Soft_Message_Freeze
>
> November 10, 2011: KDE SC 4.8 Hard Feature Freeze -> soft and hard message
> freeze on one day, strange.

 * Hard Feature Freeze means no new features.
 * Soft Message Freeze means only previously untranslated strings or clear
errors in strings can be fixed. No major new strings changes should be done.
You cannot add new strings

What makes you think they are not compatible?

Albert