List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kturtle translation in Bengali....
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-08-15 18:43:24

Hi again

A Diumenge, 14 d'agost de 2011, Joy Sankar Sengupta vĂ reu escriure:
> I'm confused with the answer.

Ok, let's try to put it in simple points
 * There is noone working in Bengali KDE translations at the moment (except
you)
 * Bengali is *not* part of current KDE releases because of that same thing
 * People in this list *do not* upload random files sent by people to it
 * You should try contacting the mailing list/webpage at
http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn so they upload your file to our
file repository.
 * If the people listed at http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn do
not answer in a reasonable time contact the list again and we will decide what
to do

> Please find the attachment and please
> suggest how do I get the
> reflection in website like 63% translation completed....

As I said that is not something we do, please contact the people listed at
http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn

> I've also created .mo file and paste it to the locale directory but
> didn't find any way to get the output in Bengali...

As I said Bengali is *not* part of current KDE releases thus copying the .mo
around is not going to help you at all.

Albert