Hi again A Diumenge, 14 d'agost de 2011, Joy Sankar Sengupta vàreu escriure: > I'm confused with the answer. Ok, let's try to put it in simple points * There is noone working in Bengali KDE translations at the moment (except you) * Bengali is *not* part of current KDE releases because of that same thing * People in this list *do not* upload random files sent by people to it * You should try contacting the mailing list/webpage at http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn so they upload your file to our file repository. * If the people listed at http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn do not answer in a reasonable time contact the list again and we will decide what to do > Please find the attachment and please > suggest how do I get the > reflection in website like 63% translation completed.... As I said that is not something we do, please contact the people listed at http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn > I've also created .mo file and paste it to the locale directory but > didn't find any way to get the output in Bengali... As I said Bengali is *not* part of current KDE releases thus copying the .mo around is not going to help you at all. Albert