List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Problems with new .pot files in branch
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-30 16:36:47

In the last few days I have seen new pot files in branch. Apparently these
files are copied (back ported) from trunk. The problems I see, are that the
translations in trunk are not copied (back ported) also. This means that the
translations in branch have to be redone.

I wonder whether it is possible to back port translations (po files) from
trunk to branch when the pot files are back ported.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf