List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: desktop summit
From:       Sébastien_Renard <renard () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-27 12:41:45

Le mercredi 29 juin 2011 16:41:12, Nick Shaforostoff a écrit :
> hi all. i'm the developer of Lokalize, and I'm going to be at the Berlin
> Desktop summit.

Hi !

> I wonder how much of KDE i18n people will be there.

I am going to Berlin Desktop summit (french team).

> What if we hold a workshop there?
> For example I would speak about advanced features of Lokalize, and I also
> would like to get feedback about Lokalize. (i know there is bugs.kde.org,
> and I try to dedicate my time to it, but real world talk is a nice
> addition)

It would be very nice. Thank you !

Some other ideas about l10n :
- pology workshop to explain rules mechanism and others pology magic tools
- team organization and workflows (I had an interesting discussion some weeks
ago with the greek team about booking/commit workflows and tools about it. )

> so i would like to know if there is interest (to participate and to lead
> the BoF)

I am available to participate to all i18n related workshop. I could also speak
about pology rules and translators team organization tools.

Regards,
--
Sébastien