List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: desktop summit
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-29 15:25:06

2011/6/29 Nick Shaforostoff <shafff@ukr.net>:
> hi all. i'm the developer of Lokalize, and I'm going to be at the Berlin Desktop summit.
>
> I wonder how much of KDE i18n people will be there.

I will be there, and I know some other Italian translators will be there too. :)

> What if we hold a workshop there?
> For example I would speak about advanced features of Lokalize, and I also would like to get feedback about Lokalize.
> (i know there is bugs.kde.org, and I try to dedicate my time to it, but real world talk is a nice addition)
>
> Also if there are translators that have basic programming skills, and can introduce them to the codebase.

I think I have, yes.  But I have not been using basic in a while. :-)

See you there, count me in.

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams