List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    desktop summit
From:       "Nick Shaforostoff" <shafff () ukr ! net>
Date:       2011-06-29 14:41:12

hi all. i'm the developer of Lokalize, and I'm going to be at the Berlin Desktop summit.

I wonder how much of KDE i18n people will be there.

What if we hold a workshop there?
For example I would speak about advanced features of Lokalize, and I also would like to get feedback about Lokalize.
(i know there is bugs.kde.org, and I try to dedicate my time to it, but real world talk is a nice addition)

Also if there are translators that have basic programming skills, and can introduce them to the codebase.

This is a list of proposed workshops, and none of them is i18n-related:
http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/index.php?title=Category:DS2011WorkshopProposal

so i would like to know if there is interest (to participate and to lead the BoF)