List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Translating KDE Docs automatically
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2011-05-19 19:57:38

Alle giovedì 19 maggio 2011, Dashamir Hoxha ha scritto:
> It is easy to say don't do this and don't do that,
> but it is difficult to offer better alternatives.

Just like it is even easier to go its own way, completely ignoring what
other people (with a bit more experience in free software than you) are
suggesting.

Note that the licensing issue *is* a KDE issue, as this can cause us
problems with Google, as we are distribuiting such work.
You do NOT have another choice: please do REMOVE your Google
translations, even those which you modified.

--
Pino Toscano