List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Localization in Albanian (sq)
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2011-04-29 7:56:36

> I would also like to make use of collaborative translation
> tools like http://translatewiki.net/ . I am not sure yet on how
> it should work, but I will try to find out. In case that you
> know any details about translatewiki (or any other collaborative
> tool), you can let me know about it.

You can register your project on Transifex:

https://www.transifex.net/projects/add/

(Some internal team repository needed with KDE repo synchronization)

Transifex has all the features you can ask (although implementation is not \
necessarily ideal).

But all the real commits (for KDE releases), as it was written before, should be done \
to KDE SVN repository.

Hope this helps.