List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Localization in Albanian (sq)
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-29 7:42:08

A Friday, April 29, 2011, Dashamir Hoxha va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> I would like to work on translating kdeedu into Albanian (sq),
> however I see that the Albanian team is inactive.
> Could you advice me on how to proceed?

To reactive a team you must translate kdelibs4.po to 90% or more and send it
to me, once i verify it's correct i'll give you the following steps to do. You
can find kdelibs4.po at http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-
kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.pot

> I would also like to make use of collaborative translation
> tools like http://translatewiki.net/ . I am not sure yet on how
> it should work, but I will try to find out. In case that you
> know any details about translatewiki (or any other collaborative
> tool), you can let me know about it.

We have evaluated web based solutions in the past and most of the teams agreed
it was not worth the pain.

WELCOME TO KDE WORLD :-)

Albert