List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE PIM: "journal", "... accepts this journal"?
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-26 4:19:44

2011/4/26 Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>:
> I was under the impression it was something like a blog, but it is true that
> these strings don't fit into the blog "functionality". You might want to mail
> kde-pim@kde.org and ask them about it.

I've got an answer in #kontact that those functionalities are
implemented for consistency with other "incidences" (events and
to-dos), though probably nobody uses it.
I'll translate "Sender accepts this journal" as something like "Sender
agreed to add him to the discussion list for this journal".

--
Alexander Potashev