List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: So I have registered, now request for commit rights
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-25 21:59:48

A Divendres, 22 d'abril de 2011, megaribi@epn.ba va escriure:
> Hello,
> Now I have registered at identity.kde.org with user name
>
> ribic
>
> and I send the developer account request with attached ssh public key. So
> now I ask to enable commit rights on this list.

I'm sorry but this is not how it works, you've been wrongly advised by some of
the members of the list.

For a new team to be created you need to translate kdelibs4.po to 90% or more
and send it to me. After that i will create the team and you'll get the commit
access.

You can find kdelibs4.po at http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-
kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.pot

Albert