List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Help me with Bosnian translations
From:       Samir Ribic <megaribi () epn ! ba>
Date:       2011-04-22 20:17:55

Hi everybody,
My name is Samir Ribic, assistant professor at University of Sarajevo.
Together with my students I translated to Bosnian the most of KDE4,
partly by adapting Serbian and Croatian translations, partly by adding
new strings.

As official way of KDE translation to Bosnian is inactive, we used
Launchpad, and you can see from

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+lang/bs/+index?start=180&batch=200

that we translated a lot., about 85% of KDE included with Ubuntu.

I am aware that Launchpad is not recommended but it was more convenient
way in my case (and only possible then) ,
so I will now send thje po files to upstream.

I wrote to Nicolas Ternisien in October to you with a question how to
reactivate Bosnian team, but there was no answer.

  I would like to send the translations back to KDE using svn. But I
have no password, and the previous
maintainer did not commit anything for 7 years, so probably he does not
have either.

The current translations are inside the file
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/70194188/ubuntu-natty-translations.tar.gz
but I expect in three days to have the file with Bosnian language only.

  Please help me how to submit the translations to l10n.kde.org

Samir Ribic