List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Absence until april 26
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2011-04-22 8:09:01

Hi,

I apologize for the very short notice, but in a few hours I will be
mostly unavailable until April 26 [1]. I will not be able to commit or
fix anything on scripty myself, but I should be able to read/send emails
and contact people to fix eventual issues.

Sorry again for the very short notice,

[1] no, I'm not reaching Albert on holiday :P
--
Pino Toscano