List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Encoding problem in doc files
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-15 21:42:09

I have a problem with the encoding in the doc files. As you see in the screenshot the \
problem, the encoding of greek is on a HTML type ISO-8859-7 non-greek (so impossible \
to decode)

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7596/xsl.png

As we said before
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=128975870611169&w=2
now we have to use the file in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/xsl/
to create the documentation.

- Where i can find the english file as template? The one in the above folder has only \
                4 entries.
- Can i use the old greek file to create a new in utf-8 ? I mean to take all the \
                entries and change them to utf-8
- The path of the new xsl file (utf-8) in my system is the same ?  \
(/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/common/el.xml). Or i have to copy the el.xml \
(utf-8) in another path ?

eg: you can cancel my previous mail in the list as it is held for approuval because i \
added the screenshot inside

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis