List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.5.0 announcement translation
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-10 11:47:00

Hi Yuri,

On Sunday 08 August 2010 10:23:04 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> I am KDE Ukrainian coordinator.
>
> Translating the announcement into Ukrainian I found two typos and two PHP
> format violations (patch attached).
>
> Can I send Ukrainian translation to you?

Yes, please.

> Can you announce the translation in kde-i18n-doc?

I've only heard at the last moment that I'd need to manage the translations as
well, so this time it wasn't well-managed (I didn't really have time to do it,
it just ended up on my plate). For the next release, we'll need to find
another person to manage translations of the release notes, not a lot of work
and fairly self-contained, but needs to happen and it takes off quite some
load from the release-team's shoulders.

> Thanks in advance.
> Yuri

Thanks for your contributions!