List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Translation Team
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-28 22:44:53

A Dilluns, 28 de juny de 2010, Arthur Buliva va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> I would like to start  a new KDE translation team with fcus on Swahili.

good :-)

> Where/how do I start please?

The first step is to get kdelibs4.pot [1] translated to 90% or more, once you
do that you should sent it to me by private mail (this is one of the very few
things you should send privately to me, all the other mails should go to kde-
i18n-doc@kde.org), after that happens we will officially create the team.

Please subscribe to kde-i18n-doc@kde.org list at
KDE i18n news/status/etc

Welcome to amazing KDE world :-) and good luck with kdelibs4.po!

Albert

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-
kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.pot?revision=1143248