List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [VERY IMPORTANT] KDE 4.5 is on branches/stable/l10n-kde4
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-28 21:22:25

A Dilluns, 28 de juny de 2010, Marek Laane va escriure:
> teisipäev, 29. juuni 2010 00:03:04 kirjutas Albert Astals Cid:
> > A Dilluns, 28 de juny de 2010, Marek Laane va escriure:
> > > esmaspäev, 28. juuni 2010 23:41:39 kirjutas Albert Astals Cid:

> > > Just for clarifying: what about kdepim (and probably kdepimlibs)? IIRC
> > > they will produce something new not before 4.5.1, and in 4.5 they'll
> > > use kdepim from 4.4. How are then translations organized?
> >
> > KDE 4.5.0 will not have a kdepim release, so no translations will be
> > shipped for them, does that answer your question?
> >
> > Albert
>
>  I hope so... I just thought when 4.5.0 is released with new translations
> and kdepim has 4.4 with 4.4 translations, how they interact? But probably
> it's more a to-do for distro's packagers than for translators...

Yes, they should use kdepim 4.4 translations if they ship kdepim 4.4 code, on
the other hand, yes, they might fuck it up, but there's not much we can really
do. I'll drop a mail to the kde-packager mail list to make sure they have the
knowledge of it

Albert