List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Bug 233821 -> String change
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-28 7:37:42

Mandag den 28. juni 2010 08:25:20 skrev Kevin Ottens:
> On Saturday 26 June 2010 18:45:46 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> > No objections from Ukrainian team.
>
> Thanks. :-)
>
> Still, the schedule says I need to wait for an explicit OK so I'll wait a
> bit more hoping for that and to get more datapoints.

Hm.. that piece of text should probably be changed to something like "... if
noone objects within 5 days"... or something of that nature.

We have no way of giving an explicit OK. What we normally do is wait a few
days, if noone objects, that means you have your Ok.

PS.: Here's an explicit OK from DA team ;-)