Mandag den 28. juni 2010 08:25:20 skrev Kevin Ottens: > On Saturday 26 June 2010 18:45:46 Yuri Chornoivan wrote: > > No objections from Ukrainian team. > > Thanks. :-) > > Still, the schedule says I need to wait for an explicit OK so I'll wait a > bit more hoping for that and to get more datapoints. Hm.. that piece of text should probably be changed to something like "... if noone objects within 5 days"... or something of that nature. We have no way of giving an explicit OK. What we normally do is wait a few days, if noone objects, that means you have your Ok. PS.: Here's an explicit OK from DA team ;-)