List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations of 4.4 stable branch and trunk
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2010-06-25 15:10:06

написане Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:42:13 +0300, H. İbrahim Güngör
<ibrahim@pardus.org.tr>:

> Hello,
>
> We, as Pardus Linux team, are translating KDE 4.4 stable branch for a
> while. Are there any mechanism that merge the stable branch's
> translations into trunk?
>
> We keep translating stable branch now, should we stop and translate
> trunk or not? What is the correct workflow and what is your suggestions?
>
> Regards

Hi!

You can use PO Summit [1] for tr and forget about branch/trunk things.

Some very useful and informative discussion can be found in [2].

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit

[2] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=126192315705766&w=2