List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations of 4.4 stable branch and trunk
From:       Markus <kamikazow () web ! de>
Date:       2010-06-25 14:28:42

SC 4.4.5 will be released any day now and that's the last 4.4 release
officially endorsed by the KDE project.

I'm not aware of any automated ways to merge Branch translations to trunk. IMO
Scripty should do this, but doesn't.
If nobody else touched the languages you are working on (Turkish I'd guess),
you could try to copy branch to trunk and hope that Scripty catches most
translations.

As long as Scripty doesn't copy fixes from branch to trunk automatically,
AFAIK you have no choice but to make a change to branch and trunk at the same
time.

Markus