List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Holiday data files
From:       John Layt <johnlayt () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-12 15:35:47

On Saturday 12 Jun 2010 09:11:13 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thank you for this great work.
>
> I just want to ask, what is the common way to submit corrected files after
> the testing?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Yuri

Hi Yuri,

Sorry, I've got your file that I've been meaning to commit, but there's been a
bad crash bug lurking in Kholidays I need to fix before anything else.  I had
to fix a few of the rules in your file, but it's all now working fine and I'll
commit shortly.

The best way to test is to build and use the unit tests for KHolidays and see
if any errors get output.  I will try add a validity checker script at some
stage to make it easier as it usually not obvious where the mistake is.  In
the future we'll move to an XML format that's easier to write and validate.

Cheers!

John.