List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Outdated license file in l10n-kde4/*/docs/common/
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2010-05-05 21:22:41

Am Mittwoch, 21. April 2010, um 20:47:37 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi Translators,
>
> KDE Dokumentations are licensed under FDL 1.2 or later.
>
> But all teams have a fdl-translated.html with version 1.1 in l10n-
> kde4/*/docs/common/ in trunk + branch.
>
> Affected teams are af, ca, cs, da, en_GB, eo, es, et, fr, gl, hi, it, ja,
> lt, nb, nds, nl, nn, oc, pl, pt_BR, pt, ro, sl, sr, sv, tr, uk, wa, xh,
> zh_CN and zh_TW.
>
> Please update this file to fdl 1.2, in l10n-kde4/de/docs/common/ you find a
> file written in english.

This happened so far only for locales ca, es, nds, uk in trunk and branch, all
other locales still ship the outdated license filr.

So I am going to replace any outdated fdl-translated.html from version 1.1 in
trunk and branch with the correct version 1.2 of fdl-translated.htm (in
english) this weekend.

--
Burkhard Lück