List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GwenRename docbook
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2010-04-16 18:38:26

στις 16/04/2010 05:41 μμ, O/H Burkhard Lück έγραψε:
> Am Freitag, 16. April 2010 13:59:51 schrieb Spiros Georgaras:
>> Hi everyone
>> Sorry fot the trouble and confusion I've caused
>>
>> στις 16/04/2010 10:42 πμ, O/H Albert Astals Cid έγραψε:
>>> A Divendres, 16 d'abril de 2010, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:

>> and kicking :)

>> I didn't know this was the wrong place to put the documentation. I have
>>  just committed an update (fixing revision numbers and dates). After that
>>  the documentation is up-to-date, usable, and ready to get translated. All
>>  that's left is to move it to the right place; maybe Burkhard would be kind
>>  enough to do it?
>>
> Done.

Thank you very much :)

> The latest tarball GwenRename 1.1-beta7 has all the latest translations from
> trunk/l10n-kde4 and two additional tranlations for languages fr and sk.

Actually, fr.po does come from trunk/l10n-kde4; but sk.po does not: it comes
from trunk/l10n-kde3, and it seems like it's not much use anymore. I will
remove it from the next release.

BTW, how did you check the files? is there a package/script I can use for such
checks/downloads?

It would be great to have a package or script to dwnload all the available po
and index.docbook files for a package. Also it would be nice to have it update
desktop files from strings contained in po files.

Does such a package exist?

> Seems everything is ok wrt our translations :)

- --
Regards
  Spiros

- --