List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Removing "Translators" in l10n.kde.org
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-05 0:04:40

Yes, I agree.

I've kept this feature 3 years ago when I ported the website, but
generally, it's useless and generally creates more problems that it
resolves.

If you want, I think I will implement next week long terms requests
asked by people (currently in my TODO list) and I will do these
modifications as well.

Regards.

Nicolas